I heard that the USC coaches were texting Austin saying McKnight was headed to USC.
[ QUOTE ]
All world RB Joe McKnight to USC.
[/ QUOTE ]
Marvin Austin was on Rivals.com Radio and said that Joe McKnight would go to USC he has not sent in his Loi Yet!!
"When Giving Your Best Is Not Good Enough"
I heard that the USC coaches were texting Austin saying McKnight was headed to USC.
Now hearing that WR Markish Jones had a change of heart after signing his LOI to Clemson. Turns out he didn't fax the LOI and is now signing with FSU. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
FSU just added another player, Taiwan Easterling he's an athlete out of Mississippi, I have never heard of him and had no idea that FSU was even recruiting him, he is going to take a grey shirt.
Any word on the kid from Alcoa yet?
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
If you are referring to Rae Sykes...He is scheduled to sign at 1:00-2:00. Not sure if it's UT though. Trooper Taylor pulled the receiver Ahmad Paige at the last minute. He chose USC, but Taylor tole him he'd be a better fit at UT.
easterling is a good solid player
i was dead wrong on joe mcknight, i was 100% lsu on him, but [censored], sc shoots to the top three. lsu still got chad jones and sidney corelly in the bag today.
we got exactly what i expected no more tricks left i guess.
no 5*, but good talent from the 4* on D
Rolando McClain-LB-pos rank 2, #35 overall
Kerry Murphy-DT-pos rank 6, #56 overall
Alex Watkins-DE-pos rank 5, in top 250
Luther Davis-DT-pos rank 25
Kareem Jackson-DB-4*
ut got paige, and dwight jones not sure now, marcus jones from clemson to fsu, jerimy finch to uf, now maybe marvin austin in a suprise to usc, [censored] ,what a day
got class, be back at two to recap
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
Dwight signed with UNC.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Bookmarks